• Onsite Facilities
• High Speed Fibre Wifi Available free to all guests.
• Secure Gated Access to the complex for extra security and privacy for all guests.
• Beechwood Lodge is located on 30 acres of mature forestry.
• We have numerous forest walks to enjoy and children love exploring our woods.
• Our full size tennis court offers hours of enjoyment for all the family with rackets and balls included.
• Basket ball and foot ball area also available.
• Our large BBQ area with benches is located in front of the bungalows and is great for family gatherings on summer evenings.
• We have a safe childrens playground with baby swings and climbing frame.
• Sauna for the adults
• Private off road parking with security gates with automatic guest access.
Hot Air Balloon Launch site.
• At beechwood Lodge
• County meath must have the highest concentration of balloons in Ireland. On calm evenings it is not unusual to see the majestic sight of a number of balloons in the sky over the countryside
• After having a number of Ballooning guests stay with us, we were so intrigued with the sport that we decided to join in.
Now, all the Treacy family have great fun in launching and flying their hot air balloon from their home at Beechwood Lodge .
There is nothing like the peace and serenity of a balloon flight over the Irish countryside.
Many of our guests have enjoyed the spectacle of seeing the process of laying out and launching the balloon and in many cases have enjoyed helping out.
Our balloon flying is strictly private and for pleasure only, it is not possible for us to give commercial flights in our balloon.
• Things to do….in the area
• Trim offers a wide variety of activities.
• Apart from the historic side of Trim, there are lovely river walks to enjoy, where you can see the swans on the river walk through the various types of sheep in the Porchfields and feed the donkeysalong the way . Picnic parks at NormanPratt park or Scurlogstown park.
• Trim donkeys
• Crumbs, Puddins, Muffin, Brownie,Raisins,Biscuits.
• They like nothing better than to socialize with children and love fresh carrots, yummy bread, sweet apples, so stop and give them a snack along the way.
• Have a pint in one of our many pubs or see a local football match
• Try your hand at Pitch & Putt.
• Swimming pool with kiddies pool, childrens playground.
• Town historical walk
• Trim castle tour
• Visitors centre and Welcome all coffee shop
• Browse the craft shops and coffee shops,
• Plenty of golfing, horseriding, fishing also available in the area
• A day at the races ;
• some of Ireland’s best horse racing courses are within a short drive. There are regular meetings.
• Fairyhouse racecourse www.fairyhouseracecourse.ie
• Navan Racecourse www.navanracecourse.ie
• Bellewstown races www.bellewstownraces.ie
• Laytown Races email firstname.lastname@example.org
• FAMILY ACTIVITIES
• Aura leisure centre Trim
• Swimming pool , Kiddies pool, fully equipped gym
• Trim GAA club
• Why not enjoy a local football match during your stay.
• mailto: Email email@example.com
• National aquatic centre—- www.nac.ie
Great for a rainy day( not that we ever get them of course)
Includes 50m pool, diving pool, surfing machine, water roller coaster, wave pool, lazy river, Water slide and much more.
• Rathbeggan Lakes- Angling centre & Family park www.rathbegganlakes.com
• Paddle boats, Frizbee golf, Archery.
Casting instruction & rod hire available.
Suitable to adults and children
• Red Mountain farm.com—www.redmountainfarm.com
• Petting farm and children’s activities with indoor picnic area
• Dublin zoo —www.dublinzoo.ie
• Located in the phoenix park Dublin
• Irish National Stud —- www.irish-national-stud.ie
• A great day out for all the family
• Day trip to Dublin
• Open top city bus tour taking in Guinness brewery,—www.guiness-storehouse.com
• Phoenix Park ( largest park in Europe)
• Dublin zoo.
• Trinity college.
• Hop on and off and explore the city.
• Wander through Temple bar for assorted gift shops and traditional pubs with Irish dancing sessions.
• Christ church